As Software co-founder, you’ll be working together with the core team to create and maintain the software product roadmap. You will be responsible for designing, building, testing and maintaining all parts of the software and its infrastructure. As the team grows, you will get to hire and build your team of software developers and designers to bring the product vision to life.
The software supports the farm operators in their daily work, gathers data from sensors, and will eventually include farm automation.
The tech stack is currently Postgres, kotlin (Spring Boot, exposed) in the backend, typescript with React in the frontend and all of it running on AWS (RDS and ECS). As the Software co-founder all of the technical decisions around the stack are completely up to you to keep or change as you see fit.
- Database design and operation (SQL)
- Backend web application infrastructure (experience in some web application framework like spring boot, express, django etc.)
- Cloud infrastructure (Pref. AWS but not really a requirement)
What we will offer:
- Full time position based in Stockholm
- Meaningful contribution to a more sustainable food system
- Develop something entirely new together
- Influence the strategic orientation of the company
- Social gatherings, flexible work hours and a motivated team guaranteed
Competencies we are looking for:
- Self-driven, pro-active individual
- Goal oriented
- Relentlessly resourceful